Vancouver’s Gay and Lesbian Golf League! Inclusive not Exclusive.
The Out On The Green gay and lesbian golf league is a group of lesbian, gay, bi and transgendered golfers of all skill levels from Vancouver BC and the surrounding area. Straight friends are welcome too!
The objectives of the Out On The Green golf league are:
- To allow Vancouver’s GLBT golfers to golf together at a series of scheduled events.
- To allow Vancouver’s GLBT golfers to find other GLBT golfers to golf with through the Out On The Green league membership list.
Membership is open to and our Membership fee is only $30. This fee is payable at our league registration night in the spring or must be paid prior to playing in your first event.
Join us in 2014 for:
- Opening tournament on May 31st, at UBC
- Pride Tournament on August 2nd at Langara
- Pemberton – Big Sky -Karen Miller Memorial Tournament – June 28th
- Sandpiper – September 6th – Harrison Mills – in Honor of Richard Clark
- Closing Tournament – September 27th – Location McCleery Glof
- Weekly Wednesday golf event at Vancouver’s Langara Golf course with special twilight reserved tee times starting in May and ending in September.
- Saturday outings organized on average every second Saturday by different members who choose a favourite course to play in the lower mainland or further afield in Whistler/Pemberton.
For a complete listing of Out On The Green events and tournaments check the gay golf events and tournaments listing.